Coming up with new updates and proposal

Okay, 3 title mods have been updated, but the last one (the Patriot Combat & ECM) is left. Reason? 3.
  1. I'm using other ISP to upload my mods
  2. Quota for which the ISP I used to upload my mods (the XL Axiata) has run out and insufficient to upload the other
  3. Smartfren ISP is s*** that in my instance, upload speed has been drastically dropped instead of download speed
Also for a proposal of the next mods (with less updates):
  1. Improved Enforcer [ELS]
  2. Improved Police Stockade [ELS]
  3. Declasse Merit Boston Police Department
  4. Vapid Stanier Boston Police Department
  5. Improved NOoSE SWATs with LCPD ESU Skin
  6. Realistic MX-295 Flamethrower
  7. GRIM's Weapons Pack for GTA IV and EFLC Reuploaded and Reloaded 
  8. Hitman: Blood Money Weapons Pack
I got at least 3 weeks free time before the second part of the short semester @ July 18 later. Next week is Eid Al-Fitr. Islam people will celebrate the victory moment when that time comes.

Car mods, which are the police version, will be featured in both ELS and non-ELS.
The "Hitman: Blood Money Weapons Pack" has now put into the consideration as I did many hours of retarded fun with that game in my computer (previously was PS2 before I had this since few weeks ago), and I do have appropriate tools downloaded from the forum site to pull them out.

Comments